IC MY CLOUD is integrated with AMAZON ECHO SHOW
You can now enjoy HD video from your ICRealtime/ICMyCloud connected surveillance cameras to your Amazon Alexa compatible display devices including Echo Show! For further information please keep reading.
SUBSCRIBE YOUR CAMERA ON IC MY CLOUD AND TRY SAYING:
- “Alexa, show my Front Door camera.”
- “Alexa, show my Garage camera.”
- “Alexa, hide my Front Door camera.”
- STEP 1: From the Alexa App, select the “Enable Skill” button for ICMyCloud.
- STEP 2: Once the skill is enabled, you will need to input your active ICMyCloud username and password.
- “Alexa, show my NURSERY camera.”
— Shows the camera named “NURSERY”.
- “Alexa, show my OFFICE camera.”
— Shows the camera named “OFFICE”.
- “Alexa, hide my OFFICE camera.”
— Hides the camera named “OFFICE”.
- “Alexa, stop” or “Alexa, home.”
— Stops the video stream.
Compatible with: ICRealtime ‘ICIP’ series cameras with an active ICMyCloud subscription. Over 68 supported device models and growing! Please note that the ICMyCloud service is required to use this Amazon Alexa skill. Ideal camera resolution for this solution is 720P. Please find a list of ‘ICIP’ series camera from ICRealtime available at: http://store.icrealtime.com/products/cat-ip-cameras/
This skill is also compatible with Standard and High Definition cameras connected to ICRealtime Digital Video Recorder systems! Enjoy ICMyCloud video from nearly the full lineup from ICR. For further details or to see if your existing system is compatible, please reach out to ICRealtime support at email@example.com.